If you find the need to change your Jio dongle WiFi password but do not know where to start, you just found the right place to learn about it. In this article, we will teach how to change Jio dongle password the easiest way possible.
Just remember that when you change your password, you must make sure that you can remember it. Or else you will not be able to access the Jio WiFi network. Although it is still possible to reset the Jio device in case that scenario happens. So without further ado, here is the guide on how to change your Jio dongle password.
Here’s how to change Jio Dongle Password
- Switch on your Jio dongle device.
- Connect your smartphone or laptop to the WiFi network.
- Open your web browser. It could be Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Internet Explorer.
- On the search bar, type http://192.168.l.l and enter.
- A prompt will appear. If you have not changed the username and password for the user interface or administrator login page then you may enter the default login details. Use administrator for username and administrator for the password.
- As soon as you are in the administrator user interface, find the Network and then the WiFi configuration and click on it.
- Below, you will find the password. Enter your new password and apply.
- All your devices that are connected to the WiFi will be disconnected. That means you will have to reconnect them again but this time, you will use the new password you have entered.
Note: Make sure to use a password combination that is both easy to remember for you and hard for everybody else to guess or figure out. If you have to save a copy of the password, please make sure to keep the copy to a safe area where no one else could access it.